Shannon @ 11:32:00 AM

Friday, August 27, 2004

A boring life I lead...

Alright. I am officially in love with this layout. It really rawks my sawks.

Mmkay. Moving on. It's like... 11:40 in the morning right now... And I'm on the internet. Like always. Nothing interesting has happened in days. Well, last night was my brother's birthday. Yeah... We errr... Had cake. And icecream. And he got some presents... Boring. I played a lot of FFX last night, too. ::thinks::

Nope. Nothing interesting. Blah. This is sad. I have no life. o.o; See... I'm dreading school, but at the same time I can't wait. I mean, I don't want to go through all the long days and tests and homework, but at the same time, with school I felt like I had *some* sort of a life. Not to mention I got to see all you cool people I call friends. =D <3 Which reminds me. If any of you guys wanna get together before school starts, tell me or call me or PM me... Something. ^^ I'd love to see ya.

Hmm. What to say, what to say, what to say. My cousin leaves for the army in less than 20 days... Yeah. It's a good thing at yet at the same time I feel like I don't want him to go. They told him that he wouldn't have to go out to Iraq unless he wanted to. But, everyone suspects that's a lie... Especially if we start a war. So I'm afraid for him, and yet I'm very proud of him for making such a decision. This is something he really wants to do... And he's doing it. It's a lot better for him than staying in the town he currently lives in; Gloversville. It's small and there isn't much there for him in many ways. Heh. Who knows. I know Brandon won't read this most likely... But, I LOVE YOU! and I'm very proud. Keep going for your dreams and don't give up! You can do it! We all believe in you.

And with that, I give you this... Which really hit home for me for some reason and it almost made me cry:

A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road on a motorcycle...
Girl: Slow down. Im scared.
Guy: No this is fun.
Girl: No its not. Please, its too scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: Fine, I love you. Slow down!
Guy: Now give me a BIG hug.
*Girl hugs him*
Guy: Can you take my helmet off & put it on? Its buggin me.

In the paper the next day:

A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it but only 1 survived... The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realizd that his breaks broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug one last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die. Now if there is anyone on here that you love and care for that much, copy this and repost it...

Comments: Post a Comment