Shannon @ 3:17:00 PM

Monday, August 30, 2004

Once again... Bored.

Alright... Well, as you all can well see it is Monday... Blah says I. First of all, the phone rang at 7:45 this morning... Then, around 8, both my parents were downstairs talking... There were talking really, really loudly. -.- Pissed me off. Then, my Dad woke me and my brother up at 9 and told us that we had to clean the downstairs... Including our rooms. ::hates cleaning her room:: Yeah... See, I have this theory about cleaning my room:

If I clean my room I won't know where anything is. Why you ask? Because if my room is 'dirty', then I step on everything and therefor I know where it is when I need it. Also, things I don't use as often stay in the place I put them last so that not *everything* is on the floor. And so long as my room doesn't smell, which it doesn't, what's the problem? I don't get it. I mean, I clean it before a friend comes over usually... But even if we have company, why would they be in my room? Why would they care? I mean... My room seriously isn't that bad. It's mostly stuffed animals and clothes on the floor.

Another thing that bothers me... Is the fact that my Dad goes in my room sometimes. It's MY room, damnit! Stay out! I don't go in your room all the time... So stop going in mine. Granted, he doesn't do it often, but when he does it irritates me to no end. He goes in there to shut off a light, to turn on the fan, turn off the TV, shut the window. If you want something off or something, TELL ME! I'll do it! Don't just walk into my room! Grrr. -.-

Anyways... Enough about that. So, like I said... We had to clean the whole downstairs before my Dad comes home at 9:00 tonight. Well, we got the living room, laundry room, dining room and part of the bathroom done. Now all we need to clean is the rest of the bathroom and our rooms. Jeremy is currently downstairs cleaning his room...

His room is an absolute disastor area. I swear to God that almost every toy that boy owns is on the floor. He's got legos all over, random papers, pieces to board games, cards, and God knows what else. Yesterday he was in the living room playing a videogame and I wanted to see if something was on quick... The TV in my room didn't go down that many channels so I had to use his. I opened the door to his room and though something was going to bite me. Scary. o.o; But I swear it looks like a tornado went right through his room. Another thing about his room is that his mess seems to migrate out of his room and into the living room. I swear... He had so much of his stuff in the living room that it might as well have been an extention of his room.

I am taking the lazier approach to all this, as you can see. I stay up here on the computer for a little while, then I go downstairs and clean for a bit and then come back up here. This wouldn't work for Jeremy 'cause his room is such a mess and he'd totally procrastinate against cleaning. Heh. Sort of what I'm doing... But it'll get done... I have no doubt. ::nod::

That's enough about cleaning... On to more interesting things. I'm thinking about opening an art shop on Gaia. You can click http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/acentries/opalescessweat.bmp and see the type of things I'd be selling. ^^ They're emoticon art. I take your avatar and you pick an emoticon. I draw your avatar and then put the emoticon face on it. That there is Erin... She's my 'model' persay. I like 'em... I think they cute... And I'll of course get better over time. For now I'm offering them as donation gifts for my quest. ^^ I got the idea because at the Olympic event I gave away a lot of free art... And everyone said they loved my style. So it got me thinking about doing avatar art and stuff... I'll keep you updated.

Well, for now that's it. I'll leave you alone to your bor- I mean busy lives. XP


Comments: Post a Comment