Shannon @ 11:56:00 AM

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

First week of school

Blah! o.O What am I doing here? School sucks pretty much... So far anyways. Except for the fact that I lost my check sometime Wednesday morning... Luckily, Mitch gave me five dollars... So I have my assignment notebook. (why are they black? o.O) And then Friday I got called down to the office and they found the check. -.- Crazy.

My first class of the day is honors bio... Then on AC days I have band (yay Fisk!), then English. I have this new teacher named Mrs. Kramm (a lot of the English teachers are new this year because of the pregnancies >_>;). She seems pretty cool... Though a little too cheerleader peppy sometimes for me. Oh well. Then I have gym (lifetime, GAG!... With Coach Black. -.- Again) and then lunch. Oh so fun. Concidering I'll never eat lunch... Like last year. S'all good, I s'pose. Mostly because I have awesome peoples in my lunch! Teh Katelyn-ness ^^.Next I have intermediate foods. Lunch and then foods... Awesome end to the day if you ask me. I had to run the mile today in gym, though. That sucked ass. Can I just say that for the record I hate gym? Like seriously. I find it pointless and I get no enjoyment out of it... Only stress. I finished in 10:59. Yeah... Not. That was three laps, not four. They didn't make me run the fourth lap, like last year. I guess they don't care... 'cause neither do I. Mreh. Oh well. As long as I pass, I'm good.

On BD days I have bio, study hall, Spanish, study hall, lunch, math and history. It's not that bad, I s'pose. My classes are more balanced this year, though. Last year I had one really easy day and one killer day. This year my BD days are a little harder, but more managable.

Erinthing is picking me up and taking me to the highschool for our little meeting thingus. It's insane. Not really, but we can say it is just for the hell of it. Starbucks, man. Starbucks. That's all I have to say. And THANK YOU TINA! ::huggles:: She ish teh paying for meh. She rawks my sawks hard. Very hard. xD



Comments: Post a Comment