Shannon @ 5:56:00 PM

Thursday, September 23, 2004

Garbage bread...

Yummeh, says I. Garbage bread. Wo0t!

Alright, at first you might be like, "Eww! Garbage bread? WTF?!?" But it's really good. You make like pizza dough and then flatten it out and then put like... Cheese and other stuff on it... Like in foods we had it with sausage and cheese, tomatoes, and scallions. It was actually really, really good. I think that I might make it one day and bring it as a picnic like thing during our 8th mod lunch on AC days. ^^ Yay.

Other than that... Lunch was the only real highlight of the day.

Let's see... It consisted of god damn grass, fucking grass (and I don't mean anyone actually fucking grass, I mean like... Katelyn called it fucking grass and we talked about the fact that grass doesn't fuck, and if it did, what it would feel like sitting on it while it did O.O and about making a dildo out of grass. And how this would tickle. Yes, we are insane. Thank you for noticing), "penis talk", talking about sex (very normal), me getting said grass in my hair, and a few other things which apparently are not funny enough for me to remember.

Oh yes... And Tina's having a baby. No, not really. Her sister is having a baby... Apparently she's been in labor since 4:00 this morning. o.o; Holy shite. Ouch. Thank God for epideral. xD

Anyhow... I know Katelyn put it up on her blog, but, I gotta put it up on mine, too:

"I was not talking about penises... I was talking about sex. And what do penises have to do with sex?"~Moi

And, yes, I was of course joking. :-P

Comments: Post a Comment