Shannon @ 10:02:00 AM

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I'm done... And then there's tomorrow.

Gah! Someone kill me, please. For some reason my parental controls blocked out my own blog... WTF? Mreh. It's stupid. 'Cause I sent my Mom the request for permission and she didn't even approve it yet... And I doubt she ever will because she's lazy. ::sigh:: But, I waited until today and I can finally get online and see my blog from upstairs on IE instead of AOL. I hate AO-Hell with a passion.

Anyways. I have written a few poems... But have been too lazy to put them up. :-P I'll try to get them up today. Since I don't have to worry about finishing my books. ^^ I finished them two days ago or so... Maybe a little more. That's probably the first time that's ever happened. I usually am up late the night before and the first night of school trying to finish the stupid books. ^^ Feels good to have them done.

Let's see... More about school. Like school shopping. I'm sure a lot of you have done that already this year. Yeah... I did too. Sort of. I have gotten one sweater and a shirt for band. That's it. I don't even have a new outfit to start the school year off with... And it makes me sad. But, apparently my Aunt is coming up here today. (I didn't know this... My Mom decided to tell me last night. How nice of her). That means that they might go shopping... Now, I don't think I'd be going with them... But my Mom might get me a new pair of pants. I can keep my hopes up, right?

But today I'm going 'out' with Sarah. We are going up to the Highschool around 1:00 so that I can show her around. She's never gone to NHS, and is switching, this year, from Mohanasen to NHS... Fun. I get to go there a day early. Just what I've always wanted. >.< But, we're leaving around 2:00... So, it shouldn't be too bad. Anyone who reads this can meet us up there. ^^Though I doubt anyone will for the simple fact that no one wants to be there earlier than need be. xD And that reminds me... I think that we should all meet outside by the rock thing tomorrow... Either that or by the library. Of course, there's no way to get this news to everyone without calling them. And I don't feel like calling them. XP

I think that's all for now... I'll go get one of my poems and put it up since you guys seem to so desperately want it... Maybe. And I also have to go take a shower. >_>;

Comments: Post a Comment