Shannon @ 4:03:00 PM

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

It's... Only Wednesday...

For some reason, I kept thinking today was Thursday... Hmm. Wishful thinking, I guess.

Anyways... I actually ate breakfast this morning, which is different. The only real reason for this is that I had breakfast for dinner last night and I didn't finish it (yes, I said breakfast for dinner. I had a sausage and cheese omelet [only ate half... had the other half for breakfast], hasbrowns [had one of them for breakfast, too] and this really good garlic toast). It felt good to actually go to school and no have to think about food. I mean, I don't usually eat lunch or anything, anyways... Mostly because the price for lunch is so high, and even if I were to bring my own lunch, it would just be one extra thing to carry and, knowing me, I'd forget it on the counter. -.-

And I did remember that it was drag day today. But, I couldn't find any of my Dad's clothes. He must of picked up his laundry last night so I didn't get the change... It was sad. ;_; I seriously tried, though... I just didn't have anything. So I wore the pants which Tina wrote, on the butt, "Random Ass". Err... Yeah... o.o;

Anyhow. Today I had both my Spanish project and my History project due... Oh fun fun. My Spanish project was so bad... We had to pick one thing we liked and one thing we didn't like and write seven sentences for each and get a picture for each. Blah... I drew my picture, and I'm a horrible imaginary artist (drawing things that aren't laid out in front of me). Ontop of that, my paragraphs were pretty lame... But oh well. Too late now. And my History project, a news article, was alright, I guess. I mean... I didn't really know what to write... So I sorta kinda fudged some of it. Eh... Oh well, I guess. I'll deal. Don't think I did that badly. And I have another essay to write for that class for Friday. Oh joy of joys. -.-

And my first math quiz of the year. It was relatively easy, actually. Hmm... I didn't study too much for it, though... Ought to get into that habbit, I guess. Mreh.

Hmm... On that boring note, Max wore a skirt today. Again. The same one... Hmm. The people in my History class certainly got a kick out of it. he was the topic of discussion on a few occassions, actually. And I shall have nightmares for the rest of my life, I do think. xD

Anyhow... I'll leave ya with that. Later y'all. ^^

Comments: Post a Comment