Shannon @ 10:59:00 AM

Monday, September 20, 2004

Mreh.

I'm sick. And it sucks really, really bad. My throat is sore and my voice sounds kinda weird. You see, I think that I got my cold from Tina... That Lime Coke bottle that we had that day (the one Katelyn chugged a quarter of) was like a community bottle... Oh well. My nose is a little stuffy... And I'm at school right now. In the library, actually. I should be working on my History project... But, like usual, I don't feel like it. Which, as I realize, isn't good because I need to finish it by Wednesday... Hmm. I also have a Spanish project due wednesday. This should be an interesting two days.

See, I don't have a problem with the History project because it should be quite simple... The problem is that Snyder (my teacher) wants us to have a balanced citation between books and internet. If you don't, she takes off points. It sort of sucks... So, what I'm probably going to do is cite two random books on my person, and use them mostly for dates. One of which will probably be a encyclopedia. Fun fun, right? Sure. ::sigh::

Oh well. I'm procrastinating already and we've been in school like... A week and a half. This isn't going to turn out well, I don't think.

I might have taken too many honors on top of that. o.O All of my classes, with exception to my English, are honors classes. Well, unless you count concert band and Intermediate foods. But, I'm not, so it's all good. But... "It'll look good on a college application," is what I keep telling myself.

That's also what I'm telling myself in regards to continuing band. If I quite after two years, which is what I was concidering (not playing next year), it wouldn't look good on my (hopeful) application to Cornell. Heh... Yeeeeeaaahhhh riiiiiiiight. -.- Oh well... Maybe I'll make it.
I also have a history test last block. Guess what I was doing while I should have been studying? Painting my nails. Damn straight. I did french tips on both my fingers and my toes. And then, with gel pens, I did three little stars on each finger- and toe nail. It's spectacular, really. I love them. I will have to show you all tomorrow morning. I would have shown you this morning, but, I had to go to jazz band and didn't have time. Mreh. I'm never going to have any time and it sucks.

Well, I really ought to get working on that stupid book thing... For if I don't, I will be regreting it tomorrow night and Wednesday morning ('cause I'll be up 'till 2:30 AM working on the damned thing.) ::sigh:: Later y'all.

Comments: Post a Comment