Shannon @ 3:29:00 PM

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Almost a week

Wow... I haven't updated in almost a week. Sadness.

Not that you all care. But oh well... I can pretend. :-P

Anyways... Nothing interesting has gone on, really... Like usual. Hmm... I see a pattern here. I had a debate yesterday... It was Colin and I against Max and Frank. Yeah, we lost... 9 to 18. It was sad. Oh well. Today I went to the Co-Op with my foods class... It was interesting.

My life is so boring sometimes... Alright, most of the time. But same difference. I have a history test and a spanish test tomorrow... I'm worried about the history a little, but I should be fine on the spanish.

Blah. I haven't much to say. Half day Friday, no school Moday, Homecoming Saturday. Mreh.

As far as Homecoming is concerned... I don't know if I'm going. I might not have a dress, I don't have a date, and Charlie probably isn't going... So I might not go. ::shrug:: I dunno. I'll think about it.

Comments: Post a Comment