Shannon @ 7:18:00 AM

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Me: I pooned your Mom last night!

Colin: It's starting at 6... And is going late into the evening.

Erin: How late into the evening?

Colin: As long as you want, baby. ~.^

Erin: Mine is way too long...

Erin: No... But you need a neon blue skin tight cover-all, too.

Natalie: Oh... Are those random quotes from people?

Natalie: No! Make Erin say 'my butt itches'!

Erin: You skipped the uterus!!

Natalie: I got lipstick on Charlie, too!

Natalie: Erin wants some!

Natalie: My nose feels funny...

Natalie: Yeah... Well your Mom is hot!

Natalie: I have more than one of those...

Somone: When did Lesbians come into this?

Natalie: You should hear how I talk to my motha!

And.... Laura's being a bitch. What else is new?

Maybe I'll explain a little more about the Laura situation later... Though I think you all know what happened. I like reliving the past... Especially when it's so dramatic. XP

Comments: Post a Comment