Shannon @ 3:20:00 PM

Friday, November 05, 2004

Wo0t!

Alright... So.

Some of you were probably wondering where I was today... Or maybe you weren't. In fact, there was probable a 'Hey! Shanon isn't here!' party which, by surprise, I wasn't invited to. :-P Thanks guys.

But on a serious note... I wasn't at school.

As some of you may recall I was feeling very icky yesterday. I couldn't breath through my nose, had a headache, everything was sore, and my throat was so sore I could barely swallow any food. It was bad and I was miserable. Only reason I went to school yesterday was because I had three tests and I didn't want to miss them. God damn them. Anyways... Today I woke up and I didn't feel quite as bad, but my throat was still sore and stuff. My Dad woke me up and said 'Are you going?' And I said 'Probably'. Then he said, 'Alright... Well, Mom knows... So it's up to you.' And then left. I got up and took a shower which actually made me feel better, but I was like, 'It's Friday... I'm staying home.' So I went back to bed. xD

And now I'm here... Yeah. Exciting, I know.

Either way, I'm feeling much better. I'll probably be going to Tina's tomorrow... If my parents will let me. x_X

Comments: Post a Comment