Shannon @ 8:52:00 PM

Friday, December 24, 2004

Wo0t for having people come to your house who you haven't seen in over two years, have barely said two words to in your entire life, eat your food, smoke on your porch, and not say -anything- to you. =) That's the Christmas spirit right there. I swear... I mean, it was fun. My baby cousin James was so funny... And Kimmi sure grew up. She can talk now and everything... It's almost scary. o.O Anywho... The people I was talking about are my cousins T.C. and Mike. They didn't come to Christmas last year, and they came this year for God only knows why... Actually, my cousin T.C. came because he thought we were making rum balls. Nope. Sorry. You lost. =D

But seriously... Neither of them have said anything to me like... Ever. And now was no different. My cousin Tina is the same way, though... Though she's talked to me more. Oh well... Too bad so sad.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Don't get run over by a reindeer, mmkay?
Comments: Post a Comment