Shannon @ 4:28:00 PM

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Yeah... I haven't updated in a week... SUE ME.

Wait... I shouldn't have said that. Someone will. :ninja:

But, as usual, nothing is going on. Boring, boring little town we have here. I wanna go somewhere else... Maybe Italy. :-)

I don't even know what to post. Erin is a lucky bitch, whether she wants to think so or not. And Dan needs to come to Snowball. 'Cause I said so and that's reason enough. :3nod:

School has been consuming my soul. Seriously. Like... Damn homework. And can I say I dislike group projects? They suck. Bad. Well, the control freak in my group does, anyways. I did, however, get a 92% on my History test today. :-) I thought I had done really bad... I mean, I heard the average in the class was a 76%. o.o; But my History teacher is teh awesome. She does this thing where she takes the time to go over the unit test and any questions we have. If we convince her well that a question is unfair or something, EVERYONE gets 2 percentage points (because her tests are 50 multiple choice, 1 pt each =2 percentage points).So I started with an 84% which I was very happy about, and now I'm up to a 92%. Hotness.
I've noticed that I say 'Way to be ____' a lot lately. I believe this is Erin's doing. Thank you. No, really. I love saying that now. <3

Here is an interesting quote from today from our lovely friend Ana:

"Well... In the dream I cut-off your head. Only a little, though... And I put it back on."

Thanks Ana. I love you too. ::cuts off her head... Only a little::

Comments: Post a Comment