Shannon @ 2:48:00 PM

Friday, March 25, 2005

Okay... So, yeah.

This blog is more or less dead. Mostly because I have nothing to fill it with.

Though something sort of interesting did happen yesterday...

I was in Health class and we were having presentations on stress relievers. One of them was physical activity. I haven't been feeling good all week and I had a head ache, and was dizzy when I stood up to walk to the gym so I sat out of the kickball game. I felt bad that I was the only one that wasn't playing, so I sat and watched. One of the girls who was waiting to kick came over and started to talk to me. Her name is Barbara, and I have never said a word to her in my life before. She's a very carismatic girl who has a lot of energy and she's really nice. It was suprising to me that she would come over and talk to me like that, but she did. She told me she hoped I felt better, and that she'd talk to me some other time. After she walked away I just kinda smiled and sat back - I felt better.

And... Yeah. Well, okay so it's not interesting, really... Just something that happened.

I don't know what to put here any more. Life is just so... Blah and boring.

If I think of anything later I'll put it up... Maybe some quizzes or something.
Comments: Post a Comment