Shannon @ 10:53:00 AM

Monday, May 16, 2005

So... Homeroom this morning was interesting. Very interesting. I enjoyed it. Profusely.

Here are snippets of a conversation between myself, Colin, and Mitch.

"Yeah... Well you know if I was from the 17th century, and you started talking about downloading skins, I'd be like, 'wha?', and I'd be like, '3 1/2 floppy dick drive? What?'" ~Colin
"What if it's more than 3 1/2 inches, though? What then?" ~Mitch
"Then it won't fit." ~Me

"I'm sorry... I need more bandwith" ~Colin

"I've got your hard drive right here!"~Colin
"Want me to wipe it for you?" ~Me

Hey baby, wanna step into my chat room?" ~Colin

Ah... Good times, good times. I have realized that pictionary is apparently not my thing. Thanks to Spanish class.

Then again, Spanish class isn't really my thing, either. :\ Eh.

Whatever.

My throat hurts. Not really hurting any more, but now it's really itchy. I woke up this morning and I could barely breath. o.O Scary.

And... Life is well... Life, I guess. School is school, but I really miss everyone. o.O Haven't gotten to talk to anyone today really besides Kristen and Sarah.

And... It's 5:00 PM right now in Italy. Meh...
Comments: Post a Comment