Shannon @ 12:33:00 PM

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsSo. I took that absurd little IQ test that everyone else was taking... And I got 113. Yeah. Yay. >>;

Bah. I got up like an hour ago (yes, it's 12:30 xP), and I have done nothing of significance, really. Read through blogs, went on Gaia... I dunno. Borning day, really. Tomorrow, apparently, I'm going to go to the dentist and stuff with my Mom and then she's going to drop me off at WalMart, go to the doctor's and then pick me up. I don't think she has -ever- been this nice about school clothes shopping. o.O Usually it's "No. That's too expensive" or "Here... Look at the clearance" (we aren't rich. So as I ask my self... What ARE we doing in NISKAYUNA?!? Hah. xD). Not this year. I picked up a 30 dollar pair of cordoroy pants at the last Walmart and said I liked them, then noticed the price tag and was about to put them back 'cuase I didn't think my Mom would want to spend 30 dollars on pants, but she told me to try them on. I was like "Whooooaaaaa". xD It was great. Anyways... Enough of that.

I'm off to eat my ramen. =D
Comments:
Ramen is bad for you!

Cords are sexy, though. I have a pair of new, sexy cords. We should wear our sexy cords on the same day at school. xD
 
xD If I find a new pair. The only pair they had in my size had some sort of icky stain on them. ><

And, yes, Ramen is bad for you. But it's good. So DEAL WITH IT!
 
Eat your Ramon? What?

Oh, I wear cordoroy pants, too.
 
xD Yes, I shall eat my Ramon and it shall be good! And mildly unhealthy. xD

Yes. I found another pair when I went shopping today. It was spectacular. <3
 
I would not eat Ramon.
 
I would. xD I bet he would be spicy AND tastey.

Yum. xD
 
Mrr. I have many delicious friends. I do not need another.
 
Post a Comment