Shannon @ 12:49:00 AM

Friday, August 05, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsBakka. I've been saying that a lot. How strange. Image by Bouncybubbles.net
Tomorrow (well, later today), apparently, I'm going to get my birth certificate, and put in an application for my SS card, which will take about a week, according to Frank. This is all, of course, so I can go and get my learners permit. Image by Bouncybubbles.net

Sweet. Anywho. In addition, I also want to get a new pair of headphones tomorrow, so that -maybe- I can have a better time hearing on Ventrilo. That would rock. Imageby Bouncybubbles.net

Also, I need my books for school. Why? 'cause I'm a LOSER who forgot all about them until a week ago. And then, I forgot, again, to tell my parents I needed to get them. So, tomorrow I get the books. Yay. I have little fear, however, that I won't finish them. 'cause I have a whole freakin' week of camping to read. Exciting, I know. Image by Bouncybubbles.net

Speaking of school... Let's not. Image by Bouncybubbles.net

Anyways. I should get to sleep. Night night. Image by Bouncybubbles.net
Comments: Post a Comment