Shannon @ 4:37:00 PM

Friday, August 05, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsThe Basics ------------
Gaia Screen Name: ShadyPrincess
Name: Shannon
Age: 16
Birthdate: 7/17/1989
Family: Four people
Pets: 1 dog, 2 cats, 1 bird
# of Nicknames: Five or so.
Sign: Cancer
Right now -----------
What are you listening to? People on ventrilo
Who is around you? No one
What is on your mind (specifically)? Family trip to walmart in a few hours. xD
What do you see? Computer, my room
What are you doing (OTHER than this)? Uhm... Breathing. Yep. Always a good thing.
What are your short term plans? Finish highschool, I guess.
What are you long term plans? Marry the love of my life, have kids, be a vet
How long have you been awake? 7 hours or so
What are you wearing? Tank top, shorts
What are you eating? Well... I have gum in my mouth. Dunno if that counts.
Drinking? Nothing
Friends --------
How many friends do you have? Plenty.
Are the majority male or female? Female
How many do you consider 'best' friends? Most of them
Who (if any) do you trust implicitly? Erin, Natalie, Kristen
Who are you closest to? Erin
Do you lie to friends? No.
Of your friends, who is/are:
-Funniest: Natalie-
Sweetest: Katelyn-
Cutest: Katelyn-
Most Honest: Natalie-
Most Kind: Natalie-
Most Trustworthy: Erin-
Best Listener: Kristen-
Most Open-Minded: Most of them-
Most Secretive: Natalie and Erin-
The one(s) you'd like to know more: Kristen-
The one(s) you think you know TOO well: Erin-
Smartest: Erin-
Quirkiest: Linda
The Sexes ----------
Do you think size matters to guys? Yes
To girls? Not as much
What Smells nice? Lots of things
What physical traits do you notice in the opposite sex? Eyes, height
What personality traits do you look for? An open mind, fun, caring.
What do you notice in the opposite sex first? Eyes
What don't you like to see in the opposite sex? Rudeness
What do you think the opposite sex notices/likes about your looks? Eyes.
Personality? I have a good sense of humor.
What don't they like? Not very pretty
Are men and women equal? In some respects
Who should take the initiative? Men or Women? Either, doesn't matter I think.
Do guys like girls to ask them out? I don't think it really matters.
Do girls like guys to ask them out? I would, yeah.
Why? Depends on the person.
What sex act, if any, is a taboo to you? Oh I dunno... It's allllll a matter of personal preferance, really. I guess I'm willing to try anything once. xD Whoo for TMI. xD
Straight, gay, or bi? Straight
Sweetest thing that can be done for you? Just being nice and sweet
Favorites ----------
Favorite Girl's Name? Kiara
Favorite Boy's Name? Leo/Leon
Favorite of your nicknames? I dunno.
Favorite Song? As Lover's Go by Dashboard Confessionals
Color? Purple
Era (like 60's, 70's, etc.)? Dunno.
Medicine? Love.
Comic Character? Don't watch comics/read them...
Holiday? My birthday
Solo Musician? Michelle Branch
Band? Dunno...
Genre? Country
Animal? Cow
Pet? Cat/Snake
Fantasy? What?
Kind of sex? Uhm... The... Normal kind?
Bodypart of the opposite sex? Eyes, hands
Food? Chili
Quote? "Hah! You're really weird!"
Belief? Love can span miles.
Kind of movie? Psycological thirllers.
Emotion? Love
Relative? My cousin Brandon.
Action Movie? Dunno
School Movie? Ehm...?
Martial Arts Movie? Dunno.
Comedy? PotC: Curse of the Black Pearl
Drama? Uhmm...
Animated Movie? Mew...
Anime? Don't watch it...
Horror? The 13th Ghost
'Teen' Movie? o.O
Romance/romantic comedy? Chocolat
Yes or No ----------
Are you honest? I try to be
Are you happy? Kinda
Do you have a crush? I guess so
You ever think about skydiving? Yes
Scuba diving? Yes
Bunjee Jumping? Yes
Have you ever done any of them? Only scuba diving. Sorta.
Been to a foreign country? Canada? Yay, Ca-nae-dee-uh!
Live more than 3 places? Yes
More than 6? No
12? No
If so, military? No
Do you like philosophy? Nah...
Have you or will you lie anywhere on this? No
Do you think you're attractive? Not really
Were you teased in Elementary School? Yes
High School? Yes.
Have you ever done drugs? No
Pot? No
Cocaine? No
Crack? No
Acid? No
E? No
Do you drink? No
Do you smoke (cigarettes)? Nope
Are you bias? Hope not. o.O
Did you dream last night? Yeah... Something weird about really hairy legs. We'll just stop there...
Do you have secrets from your parents? Yep.
Are you a good kisser? Never kissed anyone. Dunno.
Have you been in more than 5 relationships? Uhm... No.
Do you want to be loved? Of course. Isn't that the meaning of life?
Are you loved? By friends and family, sure.
By family? Yes
By friends? Yes
By others? I'd like to think so.
Do you trust easily? Yeah, I tend to trust people easily. However, if you lose that trust, you have to earn it back again. No freebies.
Do you lose trust easily? Yes
Do you want to be alone? Not all the time
Do you miss grade school? In some ways
Were you a bully? Not often.
Were you an outcast? Not an outcast. Simply "socially challenged". xD
Did you play sports? I like volleyball.
Do you now? For fun.
Do you diet? Not at the moment. Though I should. Bah.
Do you exercise? Bakka. xD
Do you suck (figuratively, ya sicko lol)? Depends on who you ask.
Are you a player? Er... No?
Are you the jealous type? I can get jealous, yeah.
The Past ---------
What's your oldest memory? Oh GOD... Uhm... Going to my Grandma's camp when I was little.
What kind of child were you? A whiny brat. xD I don't know. I guess I was a happy kid. Yeah, that's it.
What was your first pet? Uhm... Tommy, my cat. He died.:(
What was your first school? I don't remember.
Who was your first teacher? Ooooooooooo God. Don't remember.
Did you parents (either of them) have a reglar nickname for you? Uhm... I don't think so. My Uncle used to call me "campbell's" 'cause he thought I looked like the little blonde girl.
What teacher had the greatest impact? Mrs. Millet-Wilson
What did you/do you hate about your youth? Bakka. Not meeting the people that I love today, whether they love me back, sooner (friends).
Where were you born? Ellis Hospital in Schenectady.
What was your first kiss like? Haven't had it yet.
What did you do when you were little that you'd prefer not known? Uhm... Eh?
Choices Choices ----------------
Photography or Painting? Photography
Singing or Dancing? Singing
Beer or Wine? Neither.
Soda or Juice? Juice
Meat or Veggies? Meat
VHS or DVD? DVD
Tape or CD? CD
Summer or Winter? Summer
Spring or Fall? Spring
Life or Death? Life
Kindness or Insanity? Isn't kindness insanity in it's own right?
Company or Lonliness? Company
Up or Down? Up
Playing or Watching? Depends.
Give or Recieve? Give
Work or Spoil? What?
Love or Hate? Love
Love or Lust? Love
Short or Long Essay? Depends on the subject.
What do you want...
In a partner? What kind of partner?
In a relationship? Romance
From life? To find the meaning behind it.
What's your worst memory? Losing people very close to me.
What's your best memory? Discovery Cove in Florida.
If you dieing had something to say about your life, what do you think it would be? It's been one hell of a ride, too bad it couldn't last longer.
If you could change anything in your past, what would it be? Bah. Some of the bad things I've done.
If you could have ANY power, what would it be? Why? Hmm... Fly, probably. I'm sure everyone can figure out why.
Comments: Post a Comment