Shannon @ 12:31:00 PM

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsHmm. Alright. I made an avatar/icon thingy for my bloggeh, 'cause it's awesome. I'm not obsessed with my wallpaper or anything. No. Not at all. Image by Bouncybubbles.net

I added a little clock thingy on the side-bar dealy. Enjoy that. Image  by Bouncybubbles.net

And, as you can see, I have downloaded a set of smiles. Image by Bouncybubble.net This is because blogger does not have any smiles. Image by Bouncybubbles.net They should, damnit!

Anywho. I did get up at a halfway decent hour this morning. 10:30, to be exact. Image by Bouncybubbles.net Uhm... Hmm. What else, what else. We are going camping again in a few weeks. Funfun, yesyes.

And my cousin is getting on my nerves. Image by Bouncybubbles.net She keeps calling here. Stop it! Good God.

Anywho... I'm off to do something even LESS useful and even LESS productive than blogging. Whoo.Image by Bouncybubbles.net
Comments: Post a Comment