Shannon @ 5:18:00 PM

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsHo'kay. So. This is how the trip started out: JUST as we were about to turn into the mall parkinglot, my Mom's car stopped. It just died. Fun? Oh yeah.

So, my Mom lets me go into the mall to get Natalie while she waits for my Dad to come and get her. Oh yay. So, I find Natalie at the pet store and she lets me hold this cute little dog. Awww.

And then, we go to Friendly's. Let me tell you... The food SUCKED. xD Natalie thought the "frunions" were curly fries. xD THERE WERE NO ONIONS IN THEM! xD Also, the mozerella sticks were hollow. HOLLOW. xD They had no cheese in them. The quesedillas weren't too bad... And the buffalo chicken strips were good... But they were cold. xD Oh, and my soda was warm. Yuck.

Oh, and the fun wasn't over there, folks. Oh no. Natalie couldn't find her money. So, we had 16 dollars to spend. Oh yeah. We got the bill and it was 18 dollars. xD Hah! So, Natalie asked if I wanted to run. xD I didn't, so I made her go ask her co-workers for money. She got our two bucks and we paid.

Then we went to Spencer's. And you know what I saw at Spencer's that made everything okay? The people working there were wearing Charlie and the Chocolate factory hats, and one of them had the white glasses. O______________O OMFG. I wanted them. o.o; So hot.

We also walked through the toy store (that's always fun. xD Especially with Natalie) and complained and laughed at the barbies and the Bratz dolls. Do you know that they make a scented barbie? Well, actually, it's a Ken doll, I think. But it was SCENTED! Why in God's name would you EVER want/need a SCENTED DOLL?!?! It smelled like coconut. It was rediculous.

We also went through FYE and The Body Shop where we made sexual jokes about the body butter. xD We also smelled all the pretty smelling things. :3

So, all in all, my little day out with Natlie was fun. xD
Comments: Post a Comment