Shannon @ 1:49:00 PM

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsNo one loves me. :( I got no comments or anything... Hmph.

Anywho, if you failed to pick up on this: I am home. Yes, yes, and it feels good. The trip was alright... It was a little weird not having anyone else around (like Sarah), but I got through it. I got my own tent (me and my brother usually share one), and I got through all of my summer reading. Can you believe that nonsense? I had enough time to read two and a half books. CRAZY. Alright, whether you like it or not, or want to read it or not, I shall outline my week for you. It went as follows:

Sunday: We didn't leave until 3:30, when my Mom wanted to leave at 11. Well, whatever. So we get there about 4:30, yay? So, we have to set up camp. We aren't done until 7:30, and so we have spagehtti and meatballs in the dark. We sit around the fire for the rest of the night and I went to bed at I think like... 10.

Monday: I got up and had breakfast, and then I was forced to go to the beach (where I didn't really want to go, didn't want to swim), and I sat and read. I got through almost all of the second half of my first book. That night we went out to the village and went shopping. My Dad got some Tshirts, and I didn't get anything, but whatever. I also asked my Mom if I could get my nails done before school started. She said maybe. Anyone wanna go with me?

Tuesday: I had to get up early and eat, and then we went horseback riding. It was really fun, and I loved it. The rest of the day was spent at the beach reading (again), where I finished my first book. Back at the campsite, I had to start my second book, A Hearbreaking Work of Staggering Genius.

Wednesday: I spent the day at the campsite, once again reading my book. By the end of the day I had finished it, and not really enjoying it too much. The book was okay, and parts of it were kinda funny, but I didn't really like the style too much. I read through the drivers manual so that I can go take my written test soon-ish. We went to the Painted Pony Ranch Rodeo, which is a real championship rodeo. We watched bare-back bronco riding, cattle wrestling (tying), as well as cowGIRL events (barrel racing and cattle roping (not the same as cattle tying)). Oh, and there was also the traditional bull riding. Whoa, dude. One guy had the bull FALL ON HIM! o.o; Ho'shit.

Thursday: Once again, day spent at the beach, and I started my third and final book, Phantoms. Now THAT is a good book. I loved it. My Dad, my brother, and I all went and did Go-Karts. I didn't find it all that fun, as the cars were really jittery and the track as short and uneventful.

Friday: Spent the day at the beach, finished my book, and sat around the fire at night for the last time.

Saturday, today, of course, held nothing but breaking down camp. Not really all that fun.

I came home, took a shower and ate 'cause we didn't before we left.

I feel better, and it feels good to be home. Whee.
Comments:
Woo, AHWOSG was so fucked! xD

Nails? I'd go with you. . . and watch, and laugh. :D
 
Ass. XP
 
Post a Comment