Shannon @ 12:35:00 PM

Friday, August 12, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsSooo. I went shopping again yesterday. Yayyyy. I bought three mor pairs of a pants. And can you BELIEVE IT?!? I found a pair of pants that make me feel like I have an ass! Holy cow. =D It's great. I got a pair of jeans, a pair of cordoroys and a pair of like... Sand colored jeans. They're pretty. I also got two more shirts. Whooo. Hmm... We also got stuck at the Walmart an extra hour, causing my Mom to miss her dentist appointment because the car wouldn't start. Whoo. Yeah, that was fun.

We ate McDonalds, thouh, and we were talking about all the different types of food, and then what McDonald's in other countries were like. We talked about sushi in McDonalds (can you imagine that? EWWW! I would NOT eat that!)... And about McDonalds in Germany with their beer.

Anyways. I'm off to do something... Not sure what.
Comments:
At McDonaldses in the Middle East, there is a sandwich called the McArabia. It's on pita bread with grilled chicken. xD
 
Aha. xD That's horrible.
 
If by horrible you mean AMAZING, yes. xD
 
Post a Comment