Shannon @ 3:23:00 PM

Friday, September 16, 2005

Original Image by Elysium Designs1. Reply with your name and I will write something random about you.

2. I will then tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.

3. I will pick a flavor of jello to wrestle with you in.

4. I will say something that only makes sense to you and me.

5. I will tell you my first memory of you.

6. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.

7. I'll then ask you something that I've always wondered about you.

8. If I do this for you, you must post this on your blog.


This is for Erin.

1. You have to stop liking feet. xD

2. "Instant Pleasure" by Rufus Wainwritght or "Kiss the Rain" by Billie Myers... A movie would be Moulin Rouge, only because you talk about it so much. xP

3. Hmm... Key lime, I think.

4. "I walked into a wall." "What wall?" "The door!"

5. Blahblahblah. We know this story. Scraped knee in school, yaddayaddayadda.

6. You8 remind me of a cat... Perhaps a cougar, or a panther.

7. What is it that you want to be when you're older again? xD
Comments:
An ambassador, or possibly a global news correspondent, or possibly a world history professor.
 
Post a Comment