Shannon @ 5:36:00 PM

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsSo... Blogging. WTF is that?

Anyways.

First few days of school have been so-so. I love my Spanish teacher, as I said, and everything else is alright. 'cept for math. I'm going to fail pre-calculus. Damnit.

Otherwise, my life has been uneventful. It's boring not having anyone you really know in your classes. I know a few people in the "well, you're pretty cool, you know my name and I can talk to you" sorta way. Like Charisse or Rachel. I guess it'll help me concentrate in class more? Maybe. Meh.

Also, on that token, thankful that none of the people that I am forced to call "ex-friends" are in any of my classes. Well, except for Psychology which I have with Tasha, but that's only one class and I can deal with that. It's not so weird if I ignore her; or treat her like someone I don't know, and don't talk to. I guess that's the easiest way to deal with it. I almost want to re-introduce myself, and stuff, but I won't. Over and done with, in the past. I'm just having a hard time getting over it 'cause I don't know what the hell happened. Or what the hell I did. Or what they hell they think I did. Wish I knew. Then again, does anyone really know? I doubt it. Guess that'll never happen.

::sigh:: Well, on that note, I have history homework I should be doing. Sorta. Meh.
Comments:
Fucking history homework. >.o
 
Post a Comment