Shannon @ 9:37:00 PM

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsSo. The last few weeks. Simply said, have been hell.

Failed a math test. Took a retest, and realized I'm going to fail precalc.
Most important year of my life, and I've been doing worse and worse. Good? No. Don't think so.

I have no idea what I want to do with my life any more, either. I swore that for the longest time I wanted to be a veterinarian, but I'm not sure any more. It seems taht everyone around me knows what they want to do with the rest of their lives, and I"m stuck. I wanna go to cooking school, I think, but I want to be a vet in some ways, still. I think part of my problem is that I'm afraid. I'm afraid of college, of not getting in any where, of failing at whatever it is I decide to do.

I had an emotional breakdown earlier last week from this, crying and the works. Punched a pillow a few times, too. Basically had one in school on Tuesday, because I failed the retest, after studying for hours.

English isn't going so well, either, but I think that may be because I really... Don't like Mrs. Moore at all. She just... She really, really annoys me. Like... A lot. I'm doing pretty good in just about everything else, including history and chemistry.

I just... Gah! Life, man. I swear. Sometimes I loathe it a lot. Like now for example. Hmm.

In other news, Diego is going into surgery tomorrow for his nose, and I won't get to talk to him. He will (should) be out of the hospital by Friday morning, so I can talk to him then.

I guess that's really all for now. I can't wait for the weekend. Hallelujah.
Comments:
:( O Shannon my Shannon. Feel better. And get me to help you with precalc, or something.

(I only pretend to know what I want to do when I grow up.)
 
Post a Comment