Shannon @ 6:31:00 AM

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Original Image by Elysium DesignsShannon
After an Irish river : Irish

Energetic and courageous you stand up for your beliefs and for what you desire. You are independent, strong willed and fiercely competitive when needed although your ambition is tempered with patience. You maintain a positive attitude and with a more organised or practical approach to life material success is very likely. Your immensely loving and generous nature brings joy into peoples lives and ensures your happiness.

Hmm... That actually seems pretty acurate, if I do say so myself. Either way, it's nice to think about it. :3

I haven't blogged anything substantial in a while, though I may later today when I get home.

Only 11 days 'till Christmas. ^^
Comments:
Fuck, that thing is accurate.
 
Post a Comment