Shannon @ 9:25:00 PM

Friday, March 24, 2006

Original Image by Elysium DesignsSooo... Prom.
Yeah. Prom. Ugh.

I just went prom dress shopping with Erin and her mother (xD).
And, man. It wasn't incrediably painful, amazingly enough.
It's weird to think that I'm actually going; for a while I was certain that I wasn't going to go, and yeah... Blah. But, I am going, and I'm going with the AMAZING Frank. xD Much love for the Frank for saying yes to taking me; I don't think anyone else would have. xD

Anyways... Prom dress shopping was... And experience, to say the least. Tried on like... 15 bajillion different dresses. Well, alright. Wasn't quite that many. But it was at least fifteen. Found two that I really like.

One is black and white; very classic looking. I like classic black and white, honestly. It was a nice dress, and it's one of the ones that I'm considering this moment.

The other is like... irredescent purple, and is kind of fitted at the top. It's a halter-top like thingy, and it's got some bead work on it. It's pretty unique, and people (Erin, her Mom, and the dressing lady) seemed to like that one the best. I think I might have, too. To fit into it a bit better, though, I need to lose a few pounds. Ugh. Like... I fit into it nicely now, but to fit into it and be comfortable I need to loose a few more pounds.

So, therefore, no more potatos or other such carb-filled nonsense foods, no soda or really highly-sugary juice. Err... Yeah. I have to start exercising a bit more and such. Mrrrr.

Tomorrow I have to try to drag my Mom to David's Bridal to see the dresses, and maybe bring me to a few other places to check out other various dress selections.

So. Yeah. Wo0t for all this prom-related-amazingness.
Ah, the teenaged life. xD
Comments:
Dresses! <3
 
Great work!
[url=http://segjwzct.com/laql/vnpk.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nejsvdhg.com/uvme/ihex.html]Cool site[/url]
 
Nice site!
http://segjwzct.com/laql/vnpk.html | http://bnjfhcgu.com/wvfl/gyqc.html
 
Post a Comment