Shannon @ 10:52:00 AM

Monday, April 28, 2008

this is almost disgusting

First: Post number 175!

Second: I am almost disgustingly happy right now. I say disgustingly because I'm not sure I've been this truly happy in a while and I know it's bound to come crashing down at some point in the future. But, for now, I'm happy. Very, very happy.

Maybe more on that later. Maybe not. I think that I should probably just let it settle for a while, let it figure itself out before I go getting *too* excited. Things have a tendency to work better that way...

Third: I think I'm getting my nose pierced on Saturday or Sunday. I've been thinking about it for a while and now seems a good a time as any, so. xD Sweet! Also, I think I'm getting acrylic nails when I go home... I am have a frustrating time with my own and they just seem like a better option. And they're pretty. The end.

Fourth: Last two weeks of class before finals! Thank the Gods.

Fifth: I have to walk over to the other side of campus (and when I say other side, I really mean it - as in where I am now and where I have to go are complete poles of the campus) tonight at 9:30 and back here around 11:00 because of a "Meet & Greet" staff thing for Oneida hall next semester. Oh joy.

Sixth: I'm still happy. =)
Comments:
Curious Erin is curious.
 
Post a Comment