Shannon @ 8:22:00 PM

Sunday, July 20, 2008

I kissed a girl and I liked it...

Song of the weekend. Seriously.

Not all that great, I guess, but it's terribly catchy. And I heard it at least 15 times this weekend. Craziness.

So.

I went to Canada. And got drunk. Wheeeee. And I met some pretty awesome people (Kelsey's friends)... Including this kid named Adam who was probably the best. xD He was so much fun. We danced a bunch (he really danced with everyone, it was freaking awesome) and even if he was dancing with all the girls, it really did make me feel good... Not to mention the exercise was amazing. <3

Generally we had a great time, I think.

I did however just about have a panic attack when we had to go into the Albany train station, though. That's the third time I've had to go in there since Diego came to visit and each time I've had a panic attack, especially walking in the front doors. It's where I first met him and it's quite literally paralyzing. I didn't think I'd be able to go inside the first time I had to. I hate being there. It's terrible.

Ugh.

Otherwise, great weekend. <3 Yay.
Comments: Post a Comment