Shannon @ 7:24:00 PM

Monday, October 27, 2008

If I had the Guts to say This...

I thought that this might be a good idea for me. A friend of mine, Luther, did this on his facebook, said it made him feel a lot better - I think it's a good way to get out what you've always wanted to say without actually having the awkward, and perhaps unnecessary confrontation that you would otherwise need to have.

Here's a list of things I want to say to people. A person may or may not appear more than once on the list; I won't tell you if you or that other person are or are not on the list.

How many are about you?

1.) Sometimes you seem to think you're smarter than everyone else. I kind of giggle everytime I hear school kicks your ass.
2.) I really don't think you're as dumb as you pretend. I think you just do it for the attention.
3.) You're cute, but that can only get you so far. Grow up.
4.) Get homework help from your boyfriend and stop flirting with me. I don't need it.
5.) I think you're moving too fast, but I don't know how to tell you to slow down.
6.) What the hell do you want? Make up your damned mind.
7.) You're making this a one-way situation and I can't do it by myself much longer.
8.) I'd respect you more if you spoke better English.
9.) You're a beautiful person. Why are you hiding behind him?
10.) Stop letting that happen to you. Just move out of the way.
11.) Stop talking about your job. I don't want to hear it anymore.
12.) Thanks for always being there, even if you don't think you were. I appreciate it.
13.) With or without you, I'll be alright. But why not be alright together?
14.) I miss you. Come back to me? We can fix this.
15.) If I hadn't met you so long ago, I wonder if I'd be the same person.
16.) Not everything you do is great or worthy of a long, drawn-out story.
17.) Sometimes when I stare into the mirror, I see you. I wonder if that's good or bad.
18.) I'm sorry I don't tell you I love you as much as I should - Who knows when we'll be able to say it again.
19.) You're a bitch. But, I hang out with you because everyone else likes you. I don't really have a choice.
20.) I forgive you for what you did but not for what you're doing.
21.) I wish you knew how to express yourself better. I'd like to hear what you had to say.
22.) I don't think you mean it when you say it to me - I think you just say it to fill the conversational void.
23.) You'd judge me for the decisions I make if I told you all of them. If only you knew.
24.) I smile at everyone but you. You creep me out - stop talking to me.
25.) To this day I think I feel you next to me sometimes. Sometimes, if only briefly, I regret ever having found out what I did. It was so simple back then.
Comments:
Hmm. The temptation to guess and ask is unbearable, but I don't think it'd get me anywhere - I don't think that's what you want.

The temptation to do this is lesser, but maybe it could quell the desire to wonder what's on your mind about me. Or anyone.

. . . well. I guess it's a good idea.
 
Post a Comment