Shannon @ 10:42:00 AM

Saturday, November 22, 2008

No time for anything

I miss a lot of things I used to so thoroughly enjoy.

Things like RPing, reading, making graphics, crocheting... I don't have time for most of that stuff anymore. I spend most of my time in class or doing homework and when I'm not doing that I'm trying to get away from the computer or my room and be with my friends. Not that my friends aren't entertaining, and I love them, but I miss doing those things.

I haven't found a good RP partner in ages. I miss Diego for that, I guess. I've been thinking about sending him an email lately, just to see how he was doing and all that. With the holidays coming up so fast it's got me thinking about him and whatnot.

I haven't been able to read for pleasure (AKA: something that isn't a text book or otherwise required for a class) in a long, long time. Every time I think about it, I'm either too busy or too tired... And I know that if I start reading I'll just fall asleep.

I lost my PSP9 on this computer, though I think it's got 8 on it. I just don't have the time to make graphics, or even do code anymore. Don't have much to be making graphics for anyways, I guess. New blog layouts, I s'pose... But that's about it.

As with everything else, I don't really have time to pick up my crocheting needle and yarn and just enjoy the rhythm it gets me into. I've seen spools of pretty yarn that I've wanted to buy and I just stop myself by saying that I don't have time to do it, so why waste the money on it?

In other news... I dunno. I just felt like writing, sort of procrastinating on my homework and whatnot which I'd really like to get through before the break. I've also got a lot of studying to do.

Oye vey.
Comments:
I feel that, especially the parts about wanting to get away from the computer and the pretty yarn. Dragcave is unfortunately a little bit addictive, too, so even though it's pointless I feel glued to it instead of my schoolwork or better chilling-out things.

I don't long so much for the roleplaying days as for inspiration to write on my own, and write well. Not sure if I'm going to keep taking CWR classes here. There's just so much else to do.

OMG huge paper. OMG OMG. Gonk.
 
Post a Comment