Shannon @ 9:19:00 PM

Saturday, December 20, 2008

things I gots ta do!

Things to be accomplished while at home over break:

- Sell the rest of my textbooks [has to wait until I get to school]
- Email professors for next semester asking what textbooks will be used for their class
- Order/buy/rent textbooks for next semester [has to wait until I get to school]
- Clean my room here at home, maybe getting rid of things I know I don't need/want/use
- Finish my latch-hook which has been in a work in progress for... Two or three years
- Pirates marathon!
- LotR marathon!
- Saw marathon!
- Get plenty of sleep and not feel guilty about it
- Play WoW
- Center myself and decide what/who is and is not worth my time... And convince myself of it
- Figure out the general logistics of what I'm doing this summer as far as the Sanctuary or getting a job and/or being a summer RA [kinda has to wait until I get to school - need to talk to Rachel about this!]
- Read a book or two... Or five
- Accept that he is probably not coming back and that's alright
- Spend some lovely time with friends
- Enjoy Christmas and the Holidays with my family
- Love my cats a whole bunch :DDD
- Make a list of questions for the financial aid department/school/my adviser about Santa Fe
- Do some CSS code/profile/graphics/make a new blog layout
Comments: Post a Comment