Shannon @ 1:56:00 AM

Sunday, May 24, 2009

I miss...

... Being the light in someone's path.
... When all of this was done for me.
... When I didn't have to worry about this.
... Before my heart was broken for the first time.
... Reading for the fun of it.
... When a B was a good grade.
... Before I started to recognize how much I cared about you.
... When I had someone to cry to.
... Feeling secure.
... Long late-night conversations on nothing at all (I wish I remembered them).
... Those hugs.
... Before I had plastic.
... Things when they weren't so hard.
... The dreams I had when I thought anything was possible.
... You.
... And you too sometimes.
... What I had with you.
... How you made me feel and how comfortable I was.
... Walking the street with you, saying everything, because I know you wouldn't judge me.
... Hearing those three little words every day.
... Meaning what I say.
... Not pretending to be okay.
... When we were all friends.
... When my biggest problem was not having the right colored crayon.
... The adventure of creation and imagination.
... Feeling close to someone.
... You missing me like I miss you.
Comments: Post a Comment