Shannon @ 9:30:00 PM

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

hugs

I want a hug. I want to be held. I want to have a guy wrap both of his arms around me and I want to just stand there, arms around his waist, swaying softly, head on his chest and just be. I want to live that moment - those moments. I don't want to have to talk. I want to cry but not necessarily be asked why. I want to cry because I'm so happy. I want to know what it feels like to have those arms around me. I haven't touched someone like that - held someone, been so close or intimate with someone - in well over two years. If I didn't have a taste for this already, if I didn't know how good I could feel, maybe this wouldn't be so bad. But I do, and it is, and it's eating me inside out. I don't think it's something I've ever done - holding someone in the silence - but it sounds so right, so peaceful so... Nice right now that I can't help but want it. Just to try it. Just to know.
Comments:
Tell me about it.
 
Post a Comment