Shannon @ 9:02:00 AM

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I need to stop giving away the most breakable thing I own.
All that happens is me getting hurt.

That, and I need to learn how to walk away from something, how to let it go.
I need to find someone HERE, someone close, not half a country away.

I want someone that cares and SHOWS it.
Even if it's just an IM when I'm not here.
Or a random text, just to say "hi".
Maybe a voicemail now and again.

I'm not that hard to please.
I swear.
I'm not asking for a lot.
I just want a little of your time to myself.

If you meant what you said before, this wouldn't be an issue.
And if you cared enough to notice, you'd see I'm down on my knees, broken and crying, because I don't know what to do next.
And I can't do this by myself any more.

I don't want to love any more because it hurts.
Because I feel like I give everything and don't get anything back.

fml
Comments: Post a Comment